Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I love being an auntie (to-be)

Auntie Staci here, posting about all of the lovely baby essentials and just fun stuff that baby girl has accumulated in just the past few days (yes, days). 
And the very best part? garage sales. I seriously adore garage sales even more than ever before. Plus, do you know how many of the garage sales around post have baby stuff? Try like every. single. one. I love this. And I love good deals, cheap prices, and awesome stuff. I'm pretty sure I am having way too much fun helping to prepare for my niece's arrival... :)

Baby Rocker... found at a garage sale for $4.

Diaper Changing Pad (okay, maybe not the most exciting thing, but essential, yes?)... grand total of $1.

 Lots of little toys, most of these were 25 cents each and the occasional few were 50 cents or a dollar for a set. So awesome! Tara was very interested in checking them all out too.

 Cart cover, came in a bundle for an awesome deal!

 The ergo and the baby bjorn... we had bought the ergo a while back at a thrift store when we saw it for only $20 and just couldn't pass it up. Then we were offered the baby bjorn in a bundle with the cart cover (above) and the infant seat cover (below) for a total for $15 for all three... amazing. Oh and I am so beyond excited to get to carry baby girl in these!! I may or may not try them on for fun to just imagine when she is finally born and able to go in them... :)

 Infant seat cover for when it's cold outside... since baby girl's due date is March 1st (March is such a great month to be born :) ...we thought this would be very useful. Plus, it was the final item of the $15 bundle, pretty sweet!

 Ok, so this wasn't from a garage sale, but seriously, how could I walk away and not buy this once I saw it on sale at Walmart? The entire set is beyond adorable, as you can see in the pics :)

The adorable girl outfits we bought while garage sailing... some of these were 5 for $1.00, others 25 cents, and some up to 50 cents or $1... such good deals and everything is so super cute and in perfect condition.

 More to follow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment